Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ch-ch-changes

Welcome to my revamped blog! My roommate showed me where to find a tutorial on creating a three-column template, so I decided I'd try it. I think I'm a fan, though I'm afraid it might feel a little cluttered. Any thoughts/suggestions?

And yes, I know that my title is now an enormous picture of myself. I promise I'm not that self-centered. I just don't have my cool pictures since my hard drive died a few months ago, and the sepia tone looked pretty awesome with the new background. I'm going to be on the lookout for a new picture-taking opportunity. I'm hoping to find something cool so I can replace the oversized picture of my face. It's a little off-putting even for me, so I apologize.

But other than that, I think the change is pretty fun. I'm definitely proud of myself for editing the HTML to get the three columns. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for 3-column blogging! It rocks!