Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Promise

I need to blog more. I know that. It's been over a month, and I know of at least one person who is missing my posts. (I'm really hoping it's more than one, but I'll take what I can get.)

Here's the dealio: every time I have time to write a blog post, I am suddenly not in the mood to finish any of the 15 or so drafts I currently have saved. I have plenty of material and absolutely no desire. Maybe this is because I have been very tired lately. Or maybe it's because I've spent way too much of my free time reading about the upcoming football season. Or maybe it's the new TV shows I've gotten myself addicted to (namely Mad Men and Friday Night Lights). These are the things that have also kept me from doing important things like reading my book and writing in my journal.

Whatever the reason, I haven't blogged, and this is me making a promise: In the next week, I will publish a real, legitimate blog post. I don't know which draft I will finish yet, but I will choose one and I will post it. If I don't, anyone who really does pay attention to me and my random blog can feel free to berate me for being a liar.

1 comment:

Megan said...

There are at least two people missing your posts, and I am one of them. I won't berate you if you don't post, but I would love to read whatever you do post!