Monday, December 3, 2012

Photoshoot Fun

On Saturday, Andrew and I went up to Salt Lake to take our engagement photos. We were supposed to take them the week before, but our photographer got sick, so we had to postpone. I was beyond excited to take engagements. I've always thought that it would be a blast to take engagement photos, and I was not wrong.

Our photographer was Alyssia Baird. You should definitely go check out her stuff because she's awesome. And she was so much fun to work with. She always had ideas for poses and what to do in photos, so it never really felt awkward. One of my favorite instructions that she gave us was to stand close and be into each other. That made me laugh. I'm super excited to work with her for my bridals and on our wedding day. I think I'm going to love our photography.

We started the shoot at the Salt Lake Library, which is such a cool building. We took pictures in the aisles of books and around the building so you could see the cool architecture. Then we went out to take some pictures on the city streets. I am so excited to see how all the pictures turned out. We couldn't have picked better locations—Andrew and I both love to read, and I absolutely love the city. We'll get access to the proofing site tomorrow to pick the pictures we want to be edited, but in the meantime, Alyssia posted a couple of images on Facebook.




I can't wait to get the rest.