Friday, February 8, 2013

Random Music Moment

I'm bored. Work is so sllllooooooow. Even knowing that I'm leaving at noon isn't helping it go by any faster (mostly because I'm not looking forward to driving to Salt Lake in potentially bad weather, so leaving early is no fun). So to temper my boredom, I give you the next 20 songs that come up on shuffle.
  1. "All the Way Down" by Glen Hansard, Once
  2. "If I Didn't Know Better" by the Civil Wars, Live at Eddie's Attic
  3. "Mind Eraser" by the Black Keys, El Camino
  4. "Paranoia in B Major" by the Avett Brothers, Emotionalism
  5. "When You Got a Good Thing" by Lady Antebellum, Need You Now
  6. "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa, The Fame Monster
  7. "Funnyman" by KT Tunstall, Drastic Fantastic
  8. "Round and Round" by Imagine Dragons, Continued Silence EP
  9. "Garbage Truck" by Sex Bob-omb, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
  10. "Houdini" by Foster the People, Torches
  11. "I've Got This Friend" by the Civil Wars, Barton Hollow
  12. "Closer" by Ne-Yo, Year of the Gentleman
  13. "Where Are You Now" by Mumford & Sons, Babel
  14. "Dust Bowl Dance" by Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More
  15. "Kick Drum Heart" by the Avett Brothers, I And Love And You
  16. "Fairytale" by Sara Bareilles, Little Voice
  17. "Fired" by Ben Folds, Rockin' the Suburbs
  18. "Whispers in the Dark" by Mumford & Sons, Babel
  19. "One Flight Down" by Norah Jones, Come Away With Me
  20. "Lovelier Than You" by B.o.B, B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray
And . . . there you go. If you read this pointless post, kudos to you.

(On a separate note, I get married in 11 days! It's coming so fast, and I still can't believe that I'm actually going to be married. It's so weird. But I'm so freaking excited.)

No comments: