Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Strengths and Weaknesses

I took this 240-question test (yeah, it's a doozie) about my signature strengths. It gives 24 strengths, and it says that the top five are your strongest that you should implement in your daily life. I guess that means the bottom five are the weaknesses. And wow, does this quiz really make you think. It's interesting to see how much I agree with these strengths and weaknesses. There are some I only partially agree with. But the weaknesses strike true to me . . . which makes me a little sad. I guess those are some things I have to work on. Do me a favor and don't judge me by them.

Strengths:

1. Humor and playfulness (I wonder about this one, which is weird since it's number one)
2. Appreciation of beauty and excellence
3. Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
4. Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
5. Curiosity and interest in the world

Weaknesses (these are the scary ones):

20. Kindness and generosity
21. Self-control and self-regulation
22. Modesty and humility
23. Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
24. Industry, diligence, and perseverance

Click here to take the test yourself.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

yeah... I found the test pretty interesting too. I was a bit impressed with how well it seemed to place me.