Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Useless

Have you ever done your best at something, tried so hard to do the right thing, and failed every time? It's pretty much the most frustrating thing ever, whether it be with relationships, school, or work.

That's how I feel right now. No matter what I do, say, or don't say, it seems like it's the wrong thing. No matter how hard I try, it's never good enough. I'm always doing something that upsets someone else, and it sucks. I feel useless, and I don't know what to do. I guess the only thing left is to forget about trying and just . . . do what's best for me. Sometimes you can't always worry about other people. Sometimes you've got to put yourself first. And when worrying about someone else does no good for me or that other person, I think that's the best time to stop trying and do what's best for me.

No comments: