Monday, August 31, 2009

Pursuing Skinny

Don't judge me too harshly on this, all right? I'm actually a little embarrassed about it, but if it will give me motivation, then it's worth it. I think.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I went and saw Julie & Julia with my grandma and her friend Arlene (two septogenarians...yes, it was pretty entertaining). I loved the movie. It was wonderful. But it got me thinking about having a goal, like Julie Powell has in the movie, and blogging about it.

Well, I thought of something, and now I'm blogging about it. Hopefully I won't neglect this blog as well (I'm not planning on it), but for all who are interested, I've started a documentation of my personal progress (not the Young Women kind) toward my own personal ideal. You can check it out at pursuitofskinniness.blogspot.com, if you're so inclined. If not, no worries.

Again, no judging. I'm still working on the layout, the voice, how exactly it's all going to go down...so it's a work in progress. Be patient with me. Hopefully it will get better.

No comments: