Monday, August 3, 2009

Tag, you're it!

What is your current obsession? I often have a couple obsessions running around in my head . . . My current big ones are Sherwood (see post below) and Johnny Depp (see Public Enemies). Sherwood's just plain awesome, and I am completely in love with Johnny Depp right now. Give me a little time and it'll die a bit, but he'll always have a place in my heart.

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? I heard a whole lot of good things about Mamma Mia! but never had any interest in it. Then I was forced to watch it, and all my misgivings proved right. I hate, hate that movie. Ugh.

If you could have any other name besides your own, what would it be? That's a hard one...something classy and British or old fashioned, like Penelope or Eloise.

What's for dinner? Probably something from a fast food place.

What would you eat for your last meal? I would definitely have some kalua pork, and Hawaiian mac salad. Then throw in some awesome seafood fetuccine alfredo and garlic bread and lasagna...basically it would be Hawaiian and Italian food. Weird mix, I know. Oh, and I'd definitely have to have some Red Vines.

What's the last thing you bought? Lunch at Noodles & Co. It was yummy.

What are you listening to right now? Matchbox Twenty "Leave." And next on shuffle is..."Gold" from the Once soundtrack.

What do you think of the person that tagged you? Well...Megan didn't technically tag me, I just stole it from her page. But I think she's pretty dang cool.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? London, or close by London. No, I have never been to London so I don't know if I would actually like it, but a part of me thinks that I would fit very well in England. I would love to live there.

What is one of your hobbies? Just one? I have to name just one? Ummm....I would say the most dominant one recently has been watching movies. I love watching movies. All kinds of movies. I probably watch at least two a week, sometimes more. That adds up to a lot of movies.

What are your favorite smells? Good boy smell (i.e. good deodorant/cologne/aftershave/bodywash etc.), baking bread, new books, bookstores in general.

What is your favorite color? Orange. All kinds of orange. Bright orange, pumpkin orange, burnt orange...it's all good. But don't worry, I won't decorate my house in it.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? That's a hard question. Right now it's probably the Sherwood hoodie I bought at their concert last month, simply because I'm dying to wear it, but it's too bloody hot.

What is your dream job? A book editing position for a major publishing house, or an editing position at a magazine. Those are both equally appealing.

Describe your personal style. Vintage. And classy. When I can, at least. I like looking nice, but nice clothes are expensive, so I don't have a lot. I wish I had more money to buy nicer clothes.

What are you going to do after this? Go pick up my cousin so we can go eat and then go to the Sherwood concert. Woot!

What inspires you? I'm going to steal Megan's response and say other people. Seeing what other people do and create inspires me more than anything else.

Who was the last person you kissed? My niece, Adeline Mae, I'm pretty sure. She's frigging adorable.

What are you currently reading? I've got a few things on this list...A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole, The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis, and The Undaunted by Gerald Lund. I'm totally going to finish The Undaunted first. I just started it yesterday, and I'm already completely sucked in. I love Gerald Lund.

What delighted you most today? Just thinking about seeing Sherwood live again tonight makes me happy.

By what criteria do you judge a person? Usually, I look at appearance first. I mean, it's kind of hard not to, right? And then it's usually in the tone of their voice and the expression on their face. Then it's by their personality as I get to know them better.

What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done yet? Traveled outside the country. I want to go everywhere. I really do. And one day I will.

I tag: Whoever wants to do it. I don't feel like typing anyone's name. If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

The rules:
1. Answer the questions on your blog.
2. Replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention.
3. Tag eight other people

1 comment:

J+S said...

I'm so glad to hear that there is another female on this planet who despised Mama Mia. I loathed every minute of that show. Not even the awesome music of ABBA could salvage it for me.