Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

This week has me super stressed. I have articulation tomorrow morning, which basically means I have to memorize a bunch of stuff. Tonight. (Don't worry, I've been working on it other times too. I just have to cram some tonight.)

Then there's the company party on Friday. I don't know why, but things like that stress me out too. Plus, it's semi-formal, and I need a couple of things to finish off my outfit, so that's just something else I have to get done.

Then I was asked to sing in church on Sunday, so I have to get ahold of the accompanist and find time to practice. And when I said I could sing, I completely forgot that I also have to teach in Relief Society. I have to teach a lesson that I haven't planned yet. So there's one more thing I can add to my to-do list this week.

I can't wait until the weekend. And it's only Tuesday. Fantastic.

No comments: