Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Like Lists

10 things in 2012
1. Lose those last pesky 8 pounds to finally hit my goal
2. Keep the weight that I've already lost off
3. Cook more often
4. Continue to be social in my ward (even after getting a boyfriend)
5. Figure out how to be in a relationship (I still don't really know what I'm doing)
6. Be happy
7. Not stress too much about the future
8. Be more open
10. Enjoy life

9 things i enjoy
1. Music
2. Books
3. Sleep
4. Cuddling with Andrew
5. Movies
6. TV shows
7. Shoes
8. Concerts
9. Rain

8 things i do everyday
1. Listen to music
2. Read
3. Sing
4. Chew gum
5. Check Facebook (unfortunately)
6. Put on makeup
7. Text someone
8. Think of Andrew (Cheesy, I know, but true. I'm honestly still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I have a boyfriend at all.)

7 musicians i like
1. The Civil Wars
2. The Black Keys
3. The Avett Brothers
4. Mumford & Sons
5. Cold War Kids
6. Adele
7. The Beatles

6 things that will always win my heart
1. Sense of humor
2. Chivalry 
3. Sweetness
4. Masculinity
5. A good kiss
6. Being held

5 favorite things
1. Book: The Chaos Walking series.
2. Movie: Oh geez . . . let's say The Avengers for right now because I've been itching to see it again.
3. Song: Right this moment, I'll say "Roll Away Your Stone" by Mumford & Sons.
4. Food: Anything Italian or Hawaiian.
5. Season: Fall—you can't beat jacket weather and football season.

4 smells i enjoy
1. Andrew's good boy smell
2. Baking bread
3. Brand new books
4. Rain

3 places i want to go
1. England
2. Italy
3. Germany

2 favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

1 person i'd marry on the spot
1. Robert Downey, Jr. I don't care that he's old enough to be my dad.

No comments: