Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Music Moment

I'm bored. So here's a little music moment. These are the next twenty songs that come on my iPod. It's on shuffle, and I am playing my "Car Tunes" playlist, which basically excludes all of my instrumental music and soundtracks and any crappy music I may have.
  1. "My Father's Father" by the Civil Wars, Barton Hollow
  2. "Last Beautiful Girl" by Matchbox Twenty, Mad Season
  3. "God's Been Good to Me" by Keith Urban, Be Here (Holy crap! Country! This is my iPod, right?)
  4. "Sad Song" by Christina Perri, Lovestrong.
  5. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)" by the Beatles, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  6. "Better Life" by Keith Urban, Be Here
  7. "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson, HIStory: Greatest Hits, Vol. 1
  8. "Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise" by the Avett Brothers, I and Love and You
  9. "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles, Little Voice
  10. "Call and Answer" by Barenaked Ladies, Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits
  11. "What Am I to You?" by Norah Jones, Feels Like Home
  12. "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie, Classic Queen
  13. "Little Lion Man" by Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More
  14. "The Only Exception" by Paramore, Brand New Eyes
  15. "I Came Here to Get Over You" by Brandon Flowers, Flamingo
  16. "Humble Me" by Norah Jones, Feels Like Home
  17. "Either Way" by Guster, Lost and Gone Forever
  18. "Cecilia" by Simon & Garfield, Greatest Hits
  19. "Cold as Stone" by Lady Antebellum, Own the Night
  20. "You Can't Do That" by the Beatles, A Hard Day's Night
And there you have it. A glimpse into my everyday musical life. 

No comments: