Thursday, July 12, 2012

How Things Change

A few years ago, I took a test to see my strengths and weaknesses. I then wrote this blog post detailing the results of said test. After running across this post today, I decided to take the test again to see if things have changed. They have shifted some, and I think it's interesting.

Top 5 Strengths:

  1. Appreciation of beauty and excellence
  2. Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
  3. Curiosity and interest in the world
  4. Gratitude
  5. Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
Bottom 5 Weaknesses:
  1. Kindness and generosity
  2. Leadership
  3. Industry, diligence, and perseverance
  4. Self-control and self-regulation
  5. Modesty and humility
Some things dropped out of my top five completely. Other things jumped up from the bottom. Yet other things changed position within the top or bottom five. I did my best to be brutally honest with myself when taking this test because I wanted real results. I don't think the results are perfect, but it's pretty uncanny how well it pegs me.

No comments: