Monday, May 26, 2008

Procrastination

Why do something today when you can put it off until tomorrow, right?

Hence why I am writing a pointless blog instead of doing my editing homework. Who needs a style guide anyway, right? Who cares that I've been putting it off for nearly a week . . . that the members of my group were expecting me to get the stuff to them by last Friday . . . that I'm the only one who hasn't finished their part of the project . . . that they're all waiting on me in order to finish the project . . . that once I get started it really, honestly will not be that difficult to finish.

It's just that the getting started part is definitely the hardest.

Obviously.

Seeing as how I'm sitting at my computer (which I turned on with the intent to start my homework), surfing Facebook, thinking of more things I could write about.

I'm hungry. I wonder what's in the pantry.

I'm pathetic.

No comments: