Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pointless

Have you ever had one of those classes that seems mostly pointless? One of those classes where you may engage in some interesting discussions, but all it is is talk? That feels like the only way it's furthering your education is because it fulfills a requirement, but requires no effort and almost no thought?

I hate these classes. They're such a waste of tuition money. And book money. And time. There are so many other things I could be doing--like the homework from my other classes. Or working. Or having a social life.

Instead I'm stuck in a stuffy room for two solid hours while my teacher talks at us. She thinks she's funny, but she's not. She's thinks she's my friend, but she's not. And she dresses terrible to boot. You'd think that a college professor would have the sense to dress nicer . . . or at least to dress in clothes that aren't stained . . .

It's a damn good thing there are only two more weeks of classes. I don't think I can stand much more.

No comments: