Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best $500 I Ever Spent

I was up in Salt Lake yesterday, so I decided to go to Guitar Center and look at their digital pianos and keyboards. And what did I find? A sale. The digital piano I had already been looking at (because it was the least expensive one I could find that still got good reviews online) was a good $150 less than what it usually sells for. And since my tax return had come the week before, I bought the piano.


Isn't it pretty? Unfortunately, they didn't have it in stock, so I couldn't take it home with me. But they placed an online order for me, and it should be here by the end of the week. Soon I will have my own piano! It's not the best quality, but the keys feel pretty good and it actually looks like a piano. And the best thing about it was that with the sale, it was well below what I was expecting to spend. Hooray for staying under budget! Now I have a little extra so I can buy a decent pair of headphones and maybe a bench. I can't wait until it comes.

No comments: