Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waking Up Fail

Fail #1: I set my alarm at 6:00 a.m. this morning so I could go to the gym before work. As soon as my alarm went off, I promptly turned it off and set it for an hour later. So much for working out. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get myself to go to the gym in the morning ever again. Ugh.

Fail #2: My first thought when I woke up (again) was, "Wow, it's bright outside." I glanced at the clock, and it was 8:52 a.m. I'm supposed to be at work at 9:00. Awesome. I jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes, yanked my hair into a ponytail, applied some mascara, brushed my teeth, and was out the door. I made it to work by 9:20, which is a major accomplishment, I think. Too bad I've felt like a schlump all day.

Two major failures without even leaving my bed. Way to start the day, Lindy.

No comments: