Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanks Day Eleven

Today I'm thankful for hobbies; for the little things that occupy some of my time. I'm especially thankful for my ability to crochet. I just started a new project because I had been wanting to crochet something for a while. I haven't crocheted anything in a long time, and the last thing I made was really simple.


This blanket was my last project.

This time, I wanted to do something a little more difficult, so I found a pattern to make this:


You can kind of see the pattern here.



No, it is not a scarf. Eventually it will be a blanket.

 Crocheting is about the only homemaker type of thing that I do, and today I'm thankful for it. I can't wait until my blanket is finished because it should look pretty cool.

2 comments:

J+S said...

What? You know how to crochet? Do you give lessons?

Lindy said...

I can try giving lessons if you want me to.