Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanks Day Fourteen

Today I'm incredibly thankful for the opportunities I have had to do some really cool things that make for amazing memories. I've traveled all over the country (though not ouside of it, yet . . . that's still to come), seen some awesome theatrical productions (like Wicked and Shakespeare Abridged), and I just got back from seeing my favorite band for the fourth time in 13 months (which is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself). The show was AMAZING! It was definitely the best concert I have ever been to (including the 'NSYNC one I went to when I was 12). I had so much fun. I got QU signed, and I talked to the band members more than I did at any of the other shows I went to. They are such incredibly nice guys! They're really awesome. I'm so thankful that I can go see my favorite band, that they aren't crazy psycho people, and that they're still small enough that I can talk to them. It's awesome.



 

No comments: