Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks Day Twenty-Seven

Today I'm thankful for the Christmas season. I know it's still November, but it's the day after Thanksgiving, which means that Christmas is now fair game. I'm a traditionalist, so I don't listen to Christmas music or put up any Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving, but that's only because there's something about only have about a month of Christmas that makes it more powerful for me. My very favorite part of Christmas is the feeling that comes with it. I love that December is the only time of year when just about everybody acknowledges that Christ is our Savior who came to this world to save each of us. I wish that the feeling of Christmas could persist all year long, but for right now, I'm thankful that it's just starting.

No comments: