Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just a Little Update

Merry Christmas Eve's Eve! I'm at 97 posts for this year, and I want to make it an even 100 before the year's out. 100 just seems like a good number, you know? That means that I have three more posts to write in the next week (for all of my fellow arts majors who can't do math).

I thought I would write a bit of an update post. Not the most exciting of posts, but hey, a post is a post, right?

First of all, I finally got a full-time job! I got offered a full-time position at my current company, KLAS Enterprises, and I'm so happy about it. Not only will I be working more hours (therefore making more money), but that also means that I get paid vacation time and paid holidays! Woo hoo! This is the first time in my life that I've had a real, full-time job with benefits. It's pretty exciting. Though I must admit, I never thought I would get excited about working more. Ah, the joys of adult life.

I also got a new nephew last week. His name is Aiden Benjamin, and he's adorable. He's so tiny! I always forget how itty bitty newborns are. Especially when I'm used to my smallest niece or nephew being 17 months old. This is nephew number four, totaling seven nieces and nephews with two more on the way.



Now I'm just spending one more night in Provo, all by my lonesome, and then heading out for Magna tomorrow morning. I'm getting excited for Christmas. I just love this time of year.

No comments: