Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally!

Anyone who really knows me knows that I'm obsessed with LOST. It's pretty much the most addicting TV show I have ever watched. I absolutely love it. It's one of those shows that I think about and talk about the entire week after a new episode, because there is so much to look for and so much to pay attention to. I've watched the first four seasons twice now (and will watch season five again once the package arrives), and I still miss things. It is just that intricate. And the final season, season six, starts on February 2nd. Only 33 days away, after over 8 months of waiting. What happened after Juliet detonated the bomb? Will they still be on the island? Will they reset everything that happened after the crash? Will someone finally learn sense and shoot Ben in the face? What the crap is up with the four-toed statue? What exactly do 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 have to do with the island? Where is Claire? And why is Christian Shephard all buddy buddy with Jacob when he's supposed to be dead? So many questions! And only 33 more days until they start getting answered. Finally. I can't wait.

4 comments:

J+S said...

I CANNOT wait until this starts. Maybe you, me, Karly, and Angie should have a Lost party?

A.L.E. said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The countdown has begun!! :-)

J+S said...

No, really - let's plan the Lost party.

Lindy said...

I am definitely okay with a Lost party.