Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blogging about Blogging

So, as I'm sure most of you know, I'm working two jobs right now. The first is an editing position at KLAS Enterprises, and the second is an unpaid internship at Paper Crafts magazine. I really love them both (though sometimes I really hate the commute to Bluffdale for my internship). I have been able to do some really cool things at Paper Crafts. I have had a few writing assignments, including writing articles for issues of the magazine, writing a table of contents, and writing a "Look Ahead" department. Which means that in a few months here, I will be published! Woo hoo!

But one other thing that I've gotten to do, that is more readily apparent than waiting for publication, is write a blog post for the Paper Crafts blog. It was actually kind of stressful because I had to think of something that I, as an intern, could write about. And I figured it out! It's nothing mind blowing or anything, but I'm on the blog, with a picture and everything! How cool is that?

So basically what I'm saying is that on Monday, March 9 ("Magazine Monday" for the blog), you should all go check out the Paper Crafts blog to see yours truly! (I'll link to it again, just in case.) I know that I'm really excited to see it. You all should be too!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I read your blog- well, both of them that is. YAY!

Megan said...

So cool! You did a great job on the blog entry. You are practically famous.