Friday, March 6, 2009

A Wee Purchase

So yesterday I decided I wanted to spend my tax return. What did I decide to spend it on? This little beauty right here:


Yup, that's right, I bought a Wii. Pretty crazy. I never thought I'd do that, especially on such a spur of the moment. I'm still reeling a little bit.

So what brought this sudden, severe desire for a Wii? Well, I'm a huge fan of The Beatles (I've been listening to them my whole life--and that's really not an exaggeration), and I also love Rock Band. So what could be better than The Beatles: Rock Band? Not much, in my opinion. I saw this article and I almost died. I could mostly likely sing every single song on this game (which is my favorite thing to do when playing Rock Band, but I need to know the songs, and I would know all The Beatles songs). So I decided to buy the Wii now, while I have the money, and use the summer to save the $250 for The Beatles: Rock Band (instruments included--apparently they look like The Beatles's instruments, which is sweet) so I can buy it when it comes out in September. So basically, I'm spending $600 just for the sake of The Beatles: Rock Band ($250 for the console, $50 for Mario Kart [because I hear it's awesome], $50 for Wii Play [because it comes with a remote], and then the $250 for The Beatles: Rock Band when it comes out). But it's so worth it.

And here's a picture of The Beatles, just for the heck of it. And because they freaking rock, and will continue to rock forever.

2 comments:

Sceganation said...

I agree, the Beatles rock! Oh, and I want to play when you get it, guess I'll have to stop in Provo some time this coming Fall!

Jonathan said...

I can't wait to try out Mario Kart!!!