Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gasp! Dad's Playing a Video Game!

A couple of weeks ago, I went home for the weekend, and my sister and I were finally able to get my dad to play some Beatles Rock Band. We knew he'd enjoy it (it is the Beatles, after all), but Dad just doesn't play video games. Ever.

But we finally prevailed, and got him to play the drums! He plays drums in real life, so he wasn't sure what difficulty to start on. He played the first song on medium, and said that he didn't like it. It was hard because it was nothing like what the drums actually sounded like, so it messed him up. So we told him that the higher the difficulty, the more it sounded like the real drums. So on the next song, he bumped it up to expert. And got 92%. It was the second song he had ever played. Yeah, my dad's cool like that.

I even got Mom to take some pictures so we would have evidence that Dad played a video game.


Benny can bust out some awesome vocals.

 

Dad is all rock and roll. 

 

If only I could play the real guitar that well . . .

 


Pretty much . . . I love this game.

No comments: