Friday, March 5, 2010

Fill In the Blanks Friday

So, this is another one of those ideas that I stole from someone else's blog (I'm really good at that). I found it at this cute blog, and I liked it.


1. One thing I MUST do before I die is go on a trip (preferably a long trip) to Europe. The UK, Germany, Italy, France . . . I want to see it all. 

2. I would rather go shoe shopping than go jeans shopping any day.

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to run far, far, FAR away from Mike. Sure he's cute. Sure he's charming. Sure he plays a mean upright bass. But he's also a dirtbag who's going to break your heart over and over and over again. So just save yourself the trouble and get yourself the heck away from him.

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd take that super awesome tour of Europe and then stick the rest in savings so I could accumulate some killer interest while still attempting to live my normal life. Then I could be a stay-at-home mom without worrying about finances and I could go on all of the vacations that I want to go on and I could buy all the books I want for my library.

5. The best surprise ever was when I got the first four Harry Potter books for Christmas. I didn't even know I wanted them, but Mom and Dad somehow did. They were some of the first books I owned myself, and they spawned a love for pretty much everything HP that persists to this very day. (As I look over at book four that's sitting right next to my laptop that I will continue reading once I finish this post.)

6. My biggest fault is that I have no motivation and no courage, which kind of go hand-in-hand. I have no motivation to push myself to do anything because I'm constantly afraid I'll fail or I'll get rejected. If I don't try in the first place, I don't have to worry about it. I'm chicken-liver, it's true.

7. My biggest strength is that I care about things. A lot. That's sometimes a weakness (or at least seen as one), but I think it's a strength. I'm very passionate. If I'm close to someone, I'm very loyal. I like to think I'd do whatever I could to help the people I love. 

No comments: