Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Piano Is Here!

So this post may be a couple of weeks late, but better late than never, right? Right.

My piano is here! And it's fabulous. Really. I love it. I love it a lot a lot. I honestly think I've been a little bit calmer about some things since I got the piano simply because playing the piano is one of my favorite and most effective stress relievers. When I'm upset, I pound away my frustrations for an hour or two, and then I feel better. Just ask my mom, she's seen it in action.



Isn't it purty? I sure think so.

My second piano-related purchase was a pair of headphones so I can play whenever I want without bothering my roommates or the neighbors. And since I was making the purchase anyway, I decided to go for something really cool. No boring headphones for this girl.



I am definitely a fan.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy about this purchase. It was definitely worth it.

No comments: