Thursday, February 10, 2011

The End

Day 30: A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the last 30 days


I'm not trying to sound conceited, but boy do I have fantastic eyes. Just look at those big blues!

  1. I saw the Jimmer Show three times, including the monster showdown versus SDSU. Jimmermania is seriously the best, and I count myself lucky to be able to fully enjoy having the best basketball player in college hoops playing for my team, in the town I live in.
  2. I discovered the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness. These books are amazing. If you like dark, scary, dystopian societies, read these books. ASAP.
  3. I got a pedicure. 'Nough said.
And that, my friends, is the end of this challenge. I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You do have fantastic eyes. And I'm super impressed you did the entire challenge--there's no way I would get past the first two weeks. I've enjoyed reading it :)