Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's really not that exciting. Really.

Day 25: What's in your purse?


I do have a super cute purse. Next to my green and purple floral jacket, I get the most compliments on this purse. I had a random lady at Zupas come up to me and ask me where I got it because she liked it so much. It was apparently a good choice of purses.

It's really quite big, so it can potentially hold a ton of random crap. However, I don't really fill it up, which is probably a good thing.


See? It's kind of empty. There's my wallet, some lotion, my keys, and a handy notebook that I use for writing down whatever I may need to write down at the moment. I also keep my iPod, headphones, and iPod cord in that little zipper pocket, with a few lip glosses/chapsticks. Then there's my gum (I always need gum) and the pocket where my cell phone goes. And . . . that's about it. Super thrilling. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: