Monday, February 7, 2011

The Passage of Time

Day 27: A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then.


February 2010, at the F Stop Café with Faith. It was the middle of our first café hopping trip, which was a phenomenal success. 


December 2010. Not quite a year, I know, but I like this picture because I look great in it. It was an accidental sexy photo when all I was trying to do was take a picture of my fabulous hair.

To be completely honest, I don't know that I have changed too much. I've gotten to that point in my life where I don't change dramatically. I like to think I've matured into the adult that I'm going to be for the rest of my life. Of course I still have things to learn and decisions to make, but I don't think that changes no matter how old you get. There are always things to learn and grow from.

But when I think about what has changed about me, I honestly can't think of much. This past year went by so quickly. More quickly than any other year, I think. I feel like I've grown a lot and learned some things about myself, but really, a year isn't much time for things to change. Give me some more time and we'll see what happens.

No comments: