Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture Tag

Angie had this on her blog, and I thought it was kind of a fun, silly post. So why not? Except that I won't tag anyone. You can just do it if you want.

Picture tag

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same



Wow, Faith and Marla would hate me if they knew I had posted this picture. So...this was two years ago now, when Faith, Marla, and I went to visit our friend Kate down in Cedar City. This is the four of us, though obviously Faith and Marla are more prominent in the photo. This was a pretty sweet trip. We spent Friday and Saturday night in Cedar, playing with Kate, and taking incredibly random pictures. This was Saturday night, I think, when we stayed up until 4 am doing nothing. This was the trip where a creepy guy at the St. George Temple got after us for not bringing our own priesthood holders (we couldn't do baptisms because they didn't have enough priesthood holders for us). This was also the trip where I forgot my pajamas and had to buy some at Wal-Mart. We had far too much fun on this trip and got far too little sleep, but Kate was so worth it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That trip was SO much fun!!! I loved you guys staying with me! And I'm super excited to do the same in like 3 weeks in Provo! WOOT!!!