Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Straight or Curly?

This weekend, I did my hair straight for the first time in a while. My hair is pretty curly naturally, so I usually stay with the curly. But my straight hair brought up some interesting conversations. One of my guy friends told me that he thought I was more attractive with straight hair. This piqued my curiosity, so I proceeded to ask my other friends what they thought. Two said that they liked me better with straight hair. Another said he liked my hair both ways. My roommate said she likes my hair curly better than straight. So I guess I'm just polling the masses here...which is better? Curly, or straight?

Here's curly. This is how my hair looks almost everyday, because it's so much easier to do. I like it because it's fun and cute.



And here's straight. I like it because it's not stiff and crunchy like my curly hair is, so it moves and I can play with it. It's classy. Plus, it is incredibly soft when it's straight. Seriously, you should feel it sometime, because it's amazing.



These are probably not the best pictures in the world, and they may not be good enough to make a really informed decision, but it's all I've got. And yes, I know that this is an incredibly random post.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Lindy, they both look great! The straight look is very classy and the curly look is very fun and flirty! I say switch it up now and then! :)

J+S said...

I think your hair looks darling either way. And I'm so happy to have found your blog!

Jonathan said...

I'm for the curly I think... but I definitely understand that it feels so much better without all the goo. Do what you like...