Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Surprise

Yes, I know Valentine's was almost a week ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it.

I had no plans for Valentine's Day, seeing as how I didn't have a Valentine, but I was pleasantly surprised by some of my guy friends. As an apartment, we got a nice bag of candy "anonymously." (We knew who it was from.) They also gave us all Valentine's. Mine was from my "hunk-a-lunk." Pretty funny. Then we got a cute bouquet of balloon flowers, complete with a balloon teddy bear. We still don't know who they're from.

We also got six beautiful gerber daisies, again from unknown admirers.


This was the note that was on mine. I thought it was cute.


I thought they were beautiful. And though we still don't know which kind souls gave them to us, I still want to say thank you to whoever it was. We all loved them.

No comments: