Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Movies of 2011

Since I wrote a blog post for the books I read in 2011, I figured I should give the movies I watched the same courtesy. It kind of amazes me how much entertainment I consume throughout a year. I also like seeing which movies I watched multiple times. I'll definitely do this again for 2012. I'm looking forward to comparing the numbers.


MOVIES
  1. The King's Speech x2 (This movie is AMAZING. Everyone needs to go see it.)
  2. The Karate Kid
  3. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Hilariously awful, but Jake Gyllenhaal is hot so it was worth a watch.)
  4. Rear Window (I love me some Jimmy Stewart!)
  5. Inception x2
  6. Practical Magic
  7. Easy A x2 (so much funnier than I expected)
  8. The Switch (I loved this movie. I thought it was adorable. I just might have to buy it.)
  9. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World x3
  10. Whip It
  11. Despicable Me
  12. Unstoppable
  13. Doubt
  14. Morning Glory 
  15. Arsenic and Old Lace
  16. Sweet Home Alabama
  17. To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch is fantastic.) 
  18. The Hudsucker Proxy (You know...for kids!)
  19. Driving Lessons (Kind of a weird movie, but Rupert Grint is adorable.)
  20. True Grit 
  21. Get Smart 
  22. That Thing You Do (I got the extended version from Netflix, and it was super fun.)
  23. 500 Days of Summer 
  24. Thor
  25. Equilibrium 
  26. The Village 
  27. Newsies 
  28. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian 
  29. Star Trek 
  30. No Country for Old Men (The book was scarier than the movie. But the movie was still good.) 
  31. Red (Awesome, awesome movie. I need to own it.) 
  32. Two Weeks Notice 
  33. Super 8 x2 (Quite a good show. I would recommend it.) 
  34. The Incredibles
  35. Rescue Dawn
  36. Dumb and Dumber (Believe it or not, this was the first time I had watched this movie. And yes, I thought it was funny.)
  37. Speed (This movie was way cooler when I was 12.) 
  38. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (So. effing. good.)
  39. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  40. Windtalkers
  41. The Social Network
  42. Finding Neverland (I always seem to forget how absolutely perfect this movie is. It is phenomenal, and I love it so, so much.)
  43. The A-Team
  44. While You Were Sleeping x2
  45. Cowboys & Aliens (So much better than I expected.)
  46. Wild Target
  47. Source Code
  48. The Pacifier
  49. She's the Man
  50. Tangled
  51. Hitch
  52. Public Enemies
  53. G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra (This movie is TERRIBLE. Absolutely terrible. That is two hours of my life that I will never get back.)
  54. The Best Two Years 
  55. Tron: Legacy
  56. Captain America
  57. The Lion King (Still as good as it was when I was eight.)
  58. Young Frankenstein (A must for Halloween.)
  59. What Lies Beneath
  60. Warrior (This movie is kind of amazing. I absolutely loved it.)
  61. The Joseph Smith movie x2 (I cannot watch this without crying. It isn't possible.)
  62. The Dark Knight
  63. It's a Wonderful Life
  64. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows x2
  65. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
  66. Return to Me
  67. Hard Day's Night

TV SHOWS
  1. 24 Season 1
  2. Bones Season 5
  3. 24 Season 2
  4. 24 Season 3
  5. That 70s Show Season 1
  6. Veronica Mars Season 1
  7. Veronica Mars Season 2
  8. Veronica Mars Season 3
  9. Scrubs Season 1
  10. Alias Season 1 
  11. Alias Season 2 (The cliffhangers in this show are going to kill me. Seriously.)
  12. Alias Season 3 
  13. Community Season 2 (I watched it live, so it wasn't all this year, but I figured I'd include it.) 
  14. Alias Season 4  
  15. Bones Season 6 (Watched live. Oh my gosh, that ending!) 
  16. Alias Season 5 (Finally! It felt like this series took forever to finish.) 
  17. Glee Season 2 (Watched live.) 
  18. Scrubs Season 2 
  19. Scrubs Season 3
  20. Scrubs Season 4
  21. Harper's Island (13 episodes of complete ridiculousness. 32 people die. Gruesome, but somehow also incredibly entertaining.)
  22. Scrubs Season 5
  23. So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 (watched live)
  24. Friday Night Lights Season 1 (This show is totally awesome.)
  25. Friday Night Lights Season 2 (I am completely in love with this show. It is absolutely amazing.)
  26. Friday Night Lights Season 3
  27. Friday Night Lights Season 4
  28. The Walking Dead Season 1 (Zombies everywhere!)
  29. Friday Night Lights Season 5 (I think this is my favorite TV show ever. I don't know anything that can beat it.)
  30. Firefly, including the movie Serenity (I can definitely see why this has such a cult following.)

No comments: