Friday, January 27, 2012

The Shuffle Test

Day Twelve: Put your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that play.

This could get interesting. I have a lot of really random stuff on my iPod. Here goes nothin'. 
  1. "Ritual Dance" by Kaki King, August Rush soundtrack (Told you I had random crap on there.)
  2. "The Medallion Calls" by Klaus Badelt, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl soundtrack (I'm gonna start skipping songs if I get a bunch of instrumental.)
  3. "Down" (feat. Lil Wayne) by Jay Sean (I always skip this song. I don't even know why I still have it.)
  4. "The Dungeon" by Danny Elfman, Alice in Wonderland soundtrack
  5. "Every Day," Les Miserables soundtrack
  6. "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" by Steam, Remember the Titans soundtrack (Holy soundtracks, Batman.)
  7. "Long Tall Sally" by the Beatles, Past Masters Volume 1 (Gotta have a Beatles song.)
  8. "A Moment With Me" by Harry Connick, Jr., Come By Me
  9. "Two Worlds" by Phil Collins and Mark Mancina, Tarzan soundtrack
  10. "The Violet Hour" by the Civil Wars, Barton Hollow
I will freely admit that I skipped a couple of songs. But that was because I kept getting songs from the same album. Thank you, shuffle, for not being as random as usual when I really want you to be.

No comments: