Saturday, January 15, 2011

Besties

Day 4: Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

So the whole best friend thing has often been an issue for me. I tend to think I have a best friend, then come to realize that my best friend doesn't think of me as a best friend. It's happened on multiple occasions, actually. It seems like I often like people way more than they like me.

That used to bug me a lot, and then I got over it. I have friends, and I'm happy with that. I feel like I have lots of best friends, so it's hard to choose just one person to write about. But for this post, I'll choose the person I spend the most time with. I live with her, so naturally I see her everyday. We've never had an argument. (Well, not a real one, at least.) And to make it even better, we're cousins, which gives us license to make fun of family without feeling bad.


Choosing a picture was difficult; there are just so many good photos of Cora. She is probably the randomest person I know, which always makes life with her exciting. She lives to hear me say, "Shut up" or "You're a dork." Which happens frequently, so her life is fulfilled. 

Cora is basically the best roommate I've ever had—which is saying something, because I've had some seriously awesome roommates.

No comments: