Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Me, Again

Day 19: Another picture of yourself


Me and Cora at the BYU vs. TCU game earlier this month. I love basketball games. Though I think sometimes I love sports too much . . . I'm still bummed that BYU lost to UNM yesterday. I seriously thought BYU was going to win out the conference, though I probably shouldn't have convinced myself of that. It makes the losses suck worse.

The good thing is that tons of teams in the top ten lost last week, so hopefully BYU won't shift too much in the rankings. And if they can win out the rest of their conference schedule (which is totally possible), BYU will still win the conference title. I just have to remind myself that basketball isn't like football—one loss doesn't screw up the entire season. BYU can still go deep into the tournament, as long as they play their game. 

And that really doesn't have much to do with that picture or this day of the challenge . . . I just needed to write that down so I can get yesterday's game out of my head and stop being so sad about it.

No comments: