Friday, January 21, 2011

Soups, Sandwiches, and Fantasticness

Day 10: A photo of your favorite place to eat.


I love Zupas. That's all there is to it. I would go there multiple times a week if I let myself. It's perfect for all times of the year. During the winter, I get a sandwich and some soup. In the summer, I get a sandwich and a salad. And it all tastes fantastic. I haven't tried a soup or salad that I haven't liked. (There have been underwhelming sandwiches, though, I must admit.)

Another good thing about Zupas is that it makes me think of my sister. The last time we went shopping together, we were on our way to Wendy's when we passed a Zupas. Chelly about peed her pants and turned the car around so we could eat at Zupas instead. And every time the girls in my family go get pedicures, we end with a trip to Zupas. 

There's never a bad time for Zupas.

No comments: