Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Jimmer Show

Day 9: A photo of the last thing you purchased.


So these aren't technically the tickets I paid for (my brother has those), but they represent my last purchase quite well. (These tickets were actually free. Sweet!)

In case you haven't noticed, I love sports and talk about them frequently. I love BYU sports (well, football and basketball) more than pretty much any other sports (minus Jazz basketball). I'm a BYU fanatic; I bleed blue through and through. Which is why I had to buy tickets to BYU v. SDSU and v. UNLV. (Then get free tickets to TCU, CSU, and UNM. Woot.)

So next Wednesday I will be sitting clear up in the nosebleeds yelling at refs and cheering for my Cougs as they play their most important home game of the season. SDSU is currently undefeated, and I'm looking forward to watching BYU hand them their first loss. Go Cougs!

No comments: