Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Got Jimmered

Day 16: Your celebrity crush.

Wow, this day of the challenge couldn't have had better timing. On the day after Jimmer Fredette's ridiculous 43-point game that propelled BYU to a 71–58 win over then undefeated SDSU and launched The Jimmer to celebrity status, my current celebrity crush is a no-brainer.


I am obsessed with Jimmer Fredette. I just am. Though I have to say that I have had my eyes on him all season long, not just since he's been catapulted into the national spotlight. 

Jimmer is unreal. I am one of the lucky ones who can say that I was there to witness the ridiculousness that was the BYU vs. SDSU game last night. The crowd was insane. Words can't adequately describe the electricity of the atmosphere in the Marriott Center. I screamed myself hoarse, jumped up and down, and chanted "You got Jimmered" with 22,700 fellow fans. I have never experienced anything like it.

I can't say how jealous I am of Jimmer's girlfriend. That is one lucky girl. Not only is Jimmer a phenomenal basketball player, he is also a seemingly humble, likable guy. And he's super cute to boot. Then, if he didn't already have enough going for him, he talked about how he has a testimony of the Gospel and how much he loves the Church on national TV today. Now all I need is to find out that he can sing or play the guitar and I'd be a goner.

No comments: