Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Day 12: A photo of the town you live in.

(I like this picture because the football stadium is in it.)

Well, there it is. The town that I usually love, though I do often find myself hating it. But be warned, if you are not from or don't live in Provo and you start making fun of it, I will get defensive. It's one of those instances where only people who live in it can make fun of it. (It's like those people who aren't from Utah but live here now and think they know the whole state well enough to make fun of everyone in it. Just so you know, you don't. So shut yer yap and stop perpetuating stereotypes. [This may or may not be a major pet peeve of mine.])

I have made some incredible memories in this town and met some incredible people along the way. I may not want to live here the rest of my life, but I have definitely enjoyed the time that I have spent here.

No comments: