Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Typical Lunch

Day 2: A photo of something you ate today.


This is a typical lunch for me: a sandwich, a water bottle, and a book. 

I was running late this morning (as usual), so I didn't have time to make a lunch. When lunchtime rolled around, I didn't want to spend money on food, so I headed home. 

I live about 12 minutes away from the office. With my hour break, I get about 30 minutes at home for lunch. I burst in the door, throw my stuff on the couch, make a sandwich, grab my book, and read while I eat. It's a pretty nice way to spend my lunch break. Except on those days when all I want to do is stay at home and not go back to the office. Then it's not such a good thing.

I kind of wish I had more to say on the subject, or that I could say it more eloquently. But I don't, and I can't, and there is an end.

No comments: