Sunday, February 19, 2012

I don't remember...

Day Thirty-Five: The last argument you had.

Honest to goodness, I can't remember the last real argument I had. I don't really have arguments with people, I don't think. When I lived at home, I argued with my brothers a lot. But that's because they're my brothers. That's kind of to be expected. Though I didn't really argue with my sister . . . unless I messed up our room after she had cleaned it.

Anyway, I don't really argue with people. I get worked up about things, sure, and if I think I'm right, you better believe you're going to hear about it. I probably argue more than I think I do, though I do my best to watch myself. Especially if I'm getting worked up about things that don't matter. Which happens on occasion.

I have awesome roommates right now, so I have no reason to argue with them. Cora and I may get annoyed with each other on occasion, but we don't really argue. We just go to our rooms and stop talking for a day. We're usually fine the next day. If Cora and I seem like we are actually arguing, it's probably sarcastic. We have a tendency to yell at each other just because we want to. Or have a ridiculous argument just because it's funny. So don't take any of our arguments too seriously—if you wait long enough, you'll usually see one of us crack.

So . . . yeah. That's about all I have to say on the subject. Sorry I don't have an entertaining story to share.

2 comments:

Cora Newman said...

We argued in Zupas about whether or not we went to Olive Garden the same day as we got our eyebrows threaded for the first time. It was a little epic.






And I was...wrong.

Lindy said...

Hahaha, I totally forgot about that. Because I didn't really consider it an argument. Though I guess it sort of was.