Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Perfect Date

Day Thirty: A date you would love to go on.

What's with all the dating questions lately? Good gracious.

So this is a hard one. I'm trying my best to think of something that is very me without being so specific that a guy would have to know me really well to plan it.

One that comes to mind is to go shooting. That may be because Der Junge brought it up once. A long time ago. He told me we should go sometime, and then never followed up on it. I'd really like to go, though, because I've never shot a gun before, and I'd like to learn how. I'd like someone to teach me how to shoot a gun so that maybe I wouldn't be so afraid of them anymore.

Another date that I think would be fun is paintballing. But not with the paintball guns. With balloons filled with paint, like in "10 Things I Hate About You." That looks like it would be a blast. It would be a good way to get to know each other and get out of my comfort zone a little bit. I always do best with activities that make me do things I don't normally do. It gets me to be a little bit more open.

And . . . that is all I can think of right now. If a guy takes me on the absolute perfect date sometime, I'll definitely post an update.

No comments: