Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 1: Friends

Hello, friends! It's that time of year again. November is here, which means another 30 days of thankful posts. I've loved doing this the past couple of years, so I want to continue it. Besides, I don't think it's possible to be too thankful for the good things in my life.

Today was Cora's birthday. To celebrate, we threw Cora a surprise party. It was kind of awesome. There were quite a few people hanging out in my apartment, and as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed the company. So my first thankful post is a little general, but I am really grateful for the amazing people I've met in this ward. I have made some wonderful friends and have been incredibly busy doing fun things, which has been fantastic. I'm so grateful to have such amazing people in my life right now. It's been just what I've needed.



These are just a few of the awesome people in my life. I love these girls so much. If I had more pictures of the guys, I would post those too, but maybe I'll take some pictures later and they'll make their way into another post this month.

No comments: