Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 8: Groceries

For the last three weeks, I have been eating out for lunch just about every day. Don't ask me what I've eaten for dinner because I most likely couldn't tell you. If I wasn't buying something, I was probably eating a string cheese or an apple or Halloween candy or something ridiculous like that. It had been so long since I had been grocery shopping that my cupboards were pretty bare. I was living on toast and apples.

Today I finally bit the bullet and went grocery shopping. I got everything that I needed and didn't even get many snacks, which is always a win for me. And now I won't have to spend all my money on fast food, thank goodness. I am so thankful for a fridge and a pantry that are now fully stocked. I'm actually really looking forward to eating sandwiches for lunch again.


No comments: