Monday, November 21, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 21: Free Food

This is probably going to be a very simple and short post. But that's okay, because I feel like my thankful posts this year have been so much longer than my thankful posts from the past two years. I must just be feeling overly verbose lately.

Anyway, tonight was a ward activity, where we had a Thanksgiving meal (of course). It was good. And because I haven't gone grocery shopping in a couple of weeks, it was great to get a full meal. I am super thankful for free food. I mean, really, who isn't?

I am also thankful that I got to watch my fellow ward members do ridiculous things during the Minute to Win It relay. Jon sure knows how to shake his booty. And I'm seriously surprised Jeff and Adam didn't puke after speed eating three Little Debbie pies. Sheesh.


No comments: