Thursday, November 11, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Eleven

This week, Cora has been stressing about some tests that she has to take. Every time I hear people complain about their homework or about projects they have to finish, all I can think is, "Ahhh, I'm so glad I don't have homework anymore!" I mean, don't get me wrong; I have plenty of things I have to do. It's not like all my responsibilities have melted, but I'm certainly glad that homework is one of them that has.

I'm really thankful that I made it through college, and that I can now say that I am a college graduate. There aren't many things that have given me such a sense of accomplishment as graduating from college. I'm also thankful for all the experiences I had in college that helped me grow and develop. College was great. And while I'm still living in student housing and rooming with students, I'm so thankful that I am no longer a student. I like watching movies and reading the books I want to read. It's fantastic.

No comments: