Friday, November 12, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Twelve

Today at work, we were talking about what our parents would do if someone did something really terrible to us. (Yes, it was a rather random conversation.) As I was thinking about it, I realized that while my parents would definitely be very protective of me, my brothers would be even more protective. They always have been. And I'm very thankful for that. It's nice to know that I have people who care so much about me that they always want to make sure that I'm okay and that nobody takes advantage of me. My brothers really are great, even though they may annoy the tar out of me sometimes.

The first picture is a picture of my parents, Ben, and our brother Bobby, who I'm sure would have been just as protective of me had we known each other in this life. Instead, he gets to be protective of me from the other side. The second is a picture of Matt, back when he was super cute.

1 comment:

Cora Newman said...

First of all, I love your dad's sweater. Second of all, I really like your comment about Bobby. What a comforting thought to have a brother/guardian angel on the other side. I love you!