Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Sixteen

Today is one of those ridiculously blah days, and it is therefore difficult for me to think of anything to be thankful for. But that means today is a day that I really need to be writing this post. Even though I'm really not in the mood right now. Which doesn't make sense, really. Plenty of good things have happened or are going to happen this week: I got my car back, I'm going to see Harry Potter 7 at midnight on Thursday, and I'm going to have dinner with some of my very best friends on Friday. Yet all I feel like doing is complaining.

So today, my thankful post is a bit of a cop-out (but really only a bit): I am thankful for sleep. I'm so thankful that I can go to bed and wake up to a new morning, a new day, and hopefully a new attitude. Oh, and I'm thankful for my electric blanket, which keeps me warm and helps me stay asleep once I fall asleep. I love that thing.

No comments: