Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Seventeen

I have carpal tunnel/tendinitis/whatever-you-want-to-call-it in my left wrist. I've had it since tenth grade, though I have no idea how exactly I got it. It has flare-ups occasionally, which is when I have to start wearing my brace more often. Since I started working a desk job where I am required to sit at a computer and type for eight hours straight, I have had more flare-ups, thanks to my normal, everyday keyboard.

Last week, I finally got around to requesting an ergonomic keyboard, which was delivered to me the beginning of this week. Boy, do I love that thing! It's fantastic. My wrist hasn't miraculously gotten better or anything, but typing is definitely much more comfortable now, and I'm thankful that my company was willing to order me a new keyboard with no questions asked. It's wonderful.

No comments: